Our Baby Pamper Box is an ideal baby shower gift or to celebrate the birth of a new baby. It is a wonderful way to start a baby's skincare routine; its organic, all-natural, non-GMO and eco-friendly. And best of all, it is wonderfully safe and nourishing for delicate skin.
This box consists of:
- Organic Baby & Kids Butter 150g
- Organic Baby Soap 90g
- Wooden Soap Dish
- All-natural bear-shaped Konjac Sponge
For an additional fee, you can include:
- Handcrafted Edi felt Bear (made from polyester)
Consistency: Light and cream - melts on contact with skin. (Do not expose to heat)
GMO-free & organic - Made from a combination of certified organic ingredients and wildcrafted butters that are free from synthetic fertilisers and chemical crop spray. We formulated it as a daily emollient with a fatty acid profile that nurtures and also protects the skin barrier.
About this butter:
- A fatty acid profile that supports the skin barrier.
- Cold extracted - No solvents used to express the oils or produce the butter.
- Limited allergy - We looked at all adverse reactions babies can have to an ingredient, and only selected the safest, least likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- No essential oils or macerations.
- No parabens, SLS, mineral oils, synthetic fragrances, colours or GMO's.
- No soy pectin
- No hidden nasty ingredients, literally 100% natural.
Why we chose the ingredients we did:
Wildcrafted Murumuru Butter - Not a nut
Forms a protective but breathable moisture barrier on the skin. What makes it so amazing is its high content of lauric acid (an astounding 47%), which is also found in breast milk. This acid is anti-viral, antibacterial, and anti-fungal; which can serve as an aid to damaged/weakened skin tissue in preventing infections, etc.
Wildcrafted Cupuacu Butter – Not a nut
An extraordinary emollient that has 200% more trans-epidermal penetration than lanolin. It provides rapid moisture relief & retention as it carries water to the skin. It is also well known for its ability to absorb damaging UVA/UVB rays (we do not make any claims on this).
Organic Shea Butter – A nut but …
Taken from www.anaphylaxis.org.uk; scientific investigations have found that Refined Shea Nut Butter does not pose any known or likely allergy risk to consumers, including those with peanut or tree nut allergies. The protein that causes the allergy has been removed during the refining process.
With a high concentration of natural vitamins and fatty acids, it nurtures the skin and helps to protect the natural oils already present in the skin. It also contains several other natural properties that make it an anti-inflammatory and lends to its antioxidant properties. It protects your baby’s skin while enhancing the growth of healthy skin cells.
Jojoba Oil - Not a nut
Jojoba oil is not an oil, but a liquid wax similar to the oils, or sebum, that the human body naturally produces. When applied to the skin, it is quickly absorbed without irritating the skin.
Baby Soap with wooden Soap Dish:
Texture: Very creamy
This 100% natural baby soap is made from nut-free oils and infused with organic Calendula.
It is handcrafted using only the purest ingredients and traditional soap-making methods. It is free from fragrances, parabens, sulphates, phthalates, colour, detergents, synthetics, and all those other nasties that can be absorbed by your baby's skin. It is formulated specially to be extra gentle and help reduce skin flare-ups.
Bear Konjac Sponge:
Konjac sponge is made from the root of the konjac vegetable and has a unique, fine texture. They contain plenty of Konjac Glucomannan(KGM); ( over 90% in this sponge) which lends to its moisturising and anti-inflammatory effects. Soft when wet, firm when dry; it is perfect for even the most sensitive skin. This one is shaped in the form of a little bear!
Optional - Handcrafted Edi Felt Bear:
This beautiful and very cute bear was lovingly made by Gill from The Felt Factory. It is completely handstitched and comes with a cotton cord to be used as a decoration in baby's room.
Edi is perfectly formed 14cm long and 10cm paw to paw.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable packaging
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
Cheeky Chops Organic Baby Pamper Set with Konjac
Baby Butter: All Non-GMO
- Organic Refined Shea Butter (Naturally refined without solvents or chemicals )
- Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Wildcrafted Virgin Murumuru Butter
- Wildcrafted Virgin Cupuacu Butter
- Organic Arrowroot Powder
- Vitamin E - Natural
- Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
- Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter
- Olive Oil
- Vegetable Glycerine (naturally produced during the soap-making process)
- Grapeseed Oil
- Castor Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Natural Vitamin E Non-GMO
- Organic Calendula
Handcrafted Felt Bear:
- Polyester outer and filling.
- Cotton string