Skin type: Babies and Children, Sensitive skin, Skin conditions, Pregnancy safe
Essential Oil Blend: None
Infusion: Organic Calendula and Chamomile
Texture: Very creamy
This gorgeous kiddie soap is 100% natural and made from nut-free oils that are infused with organic Calendula and Chamomile. This botanical infusion is responsible for the colour variations from batch to batch.
It is handcrafted using only the purest ingredients and traditional soap-making methods. It is free from fragrances, parabens, sulphates, phthalates, colour, detergents, synthetics and all those other nasties that can be absorbed by your cheeky one's skin.
It is formulated specially to be extra gentle and help reduce skin flare-ups. The natural oils and butter keep their skins soft and supple without the use of synthetic detergents.
The Calendula is anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antiviral. It is therefore also beneficial in healing damaged skin, such as rashes, chapped skin, and insect bites.
Studies have shown that it promotes cell turnover which aids in the healing and regeneration of the skin. One of its primary components, alpha-bisabolol, gives it its potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- The kids’ soap had to go through a stricter assessment process and is fully certified as safe for infant use (under 36 months).
- All soaps are hand-cut and stamped, so bear with us if it looks a bit rough around the edges. The ingredients are top-notch!
While we only use simple, natural ingredients, this is not a "no-tear" formula, so please take care to keep out of the eyes
GOOD TO KNOW:
- No palm oils
- Biodegradable formulation
- Sustainably sourced ingredients
- Recyclable/compostable Kraft packaging
- Handmade in Surrey & Swansea
Cheeky Chops Kids Soap 90g
- Organic Unrefined Virgin Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Organic Unrefined Cocoa Butter
- Vegetable Glycerine (naturally produced during the soap-making process)
- Grapeseed Oil
- Castor Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Natural Vitamin E Non-GMO
- Organic Calendula
- Organic Chamomile